So many dogs have benefited so much from our amazing joint supplements that we offer a money back guarantee so that you can try the product with no risk..
1. All claims must be made directly by customers to Bow & Dog in writing to Bow & Dog, 24 St Albans Place, Chorley, PR7 3EY. No claims will be recognised if presented by a stockist and/or agent on behalf of an end-user.
2. All claims must be accompanied by a letter of at least 100 words detailing; the weight and breed of the dog, the condition looking to be helped, the amount fed daily and confirmation that this is the first purchase of the product.
3. All claims must be accompanied by the empty packaging.
4. All claims must be accompanied by a proof of purchase.
5. At the discretion of Bow & Dog the end-user may be offered:
6. Allow 28 days for payment.
7. Only one claim may be made per household.
8. Bow & Dog reserves the right to cancel or amend this guarantee at any time.
9. Bow & Dog reserves the right to refuse any claim.
10. Guarantee only currently open to UK residents.
11. Bow & Dog reserves the right to cancel the guarantee at any time.
12. Invalid or incomplete requests will not be honoured and the customer will not receive notice to this effect.
13. Refund offer applies solely to individuals, not to businesses or sellers of Bow & Dog products.
14. In case of fraud Bow & Dog reserves the right to claim repayment of the amount paid along with compensation for any other damages.
15. Bow & Dog may at any time change these terms and conditions, so you should periodically visit this page to review the then current terms to which you are bound.
16. ALL claims must be accompanied by proof of online order number.
17. ALL claims must be accompanied by full daytime contact details.
18. ALL claims must be made within 6 months of the date of purchase.
enter your email address for exclusive discounts
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW